Pokemon Plato

welcome pokemon fans to the new version of pokemon: pokemon plato! In this new game that is currently only in forum mode (working on making a mmrpg version)you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many orginazation


    Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:38 pm

    You go first. (I'll do a 1 vs. 2 battle if y'all are up for it)
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 pm

    Pkmn Master wrote:You go first. (I'll do a 1 vs. 2 battle if y'all are up for it)
    ill go go chimchar

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm

    Go squirtle! *let's make this a 2pkmn vs. 2pkmn fight; we ach fight wit two pokemon that will be used at the same time ex: chamchar use ember, pidgey use gust!
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:17 pm

    Pkmn Master wrote:Go squirtle! *let's make this a 2pkmn vs. 2pkmn fight; we ach fight wit two pokemon that will be used at the same time ex: chamchar use ember, pidgey use gust!
    i wish pidgey knew gust anyways chimchar scratch pidgey leer

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 pm

    "Squirtle use bubble on chimchar!" I say as I throw another pokeball onto the field, and mudkip pops out, "mudkip use midslap!" mudkip does this wich blows pidgeys leer attack.
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:23 pm

    Cris wrote:"Squirtle use bubble on chimchar!" I say as I throw another pokeball onto the field, and mudkip pops out, "mudkip use midslap!" mudkip does this wich blows pidgeys leer attack.
    um mud slap doesnt work against pidgey anyways(pidgeys leer gets cancelled and chimchar faints)great just great pidgey tackle

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 pm

    Squirtle, mudkip, use tackle! *they both run at pidgey, then mudkip jumps at an arch to hit pidgey so that he/she gets hit infront and ontop
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 pm

    Cris wrote:Squirtle, mudkip, use tackle! *they both run at pidgey, then mudkip jumps at an arch to hit pidgey so that he/she gets hit infront and ontop
    (since pidgeys only chance is to dodge so he does so)pidgey turnback and use tackle on squirtle(pidgey does so)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:36 pm

    _confused_

    squirtle use bubble! *as he does this, mudkip uses growl*
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:48 pm

    Cris wrote:_confused_

    squirtle use bubble! *as he does this, mudkip uses growl*
    (pidgey hits squrtle but does a little less due to growl)im learning at least

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Guest on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:54 pm

    *squirtle runs at the pidgey using tackle, then goes in his shell to do more damage. mudkip uses mudslap so pidgey cant see this*
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  azal852 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 pm

    Cris wrote:*squirtle runs at the pidgey using tackle, then goes in his shell to do more damage. mudkip uses mudslap so pidgey cant see this*
    (pidgey isnt effected by mudslap but still cant see and ends up getting tacklede)

    Cris
    Admin

    Posts : 12
    Points : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Training

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Cris on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm

    azal852 wrote:
    Cris wrote:*squirtle runs at the pidgey using tackle, then goes in his shell to do more damage. mudkip uses mudslap so pidgey cant see this*
    (pidgey isnt effected by mudslap but still cant see and ends up getting tacklede)
    pidgey must be confused and tired by now so squirtle uses bubble everywhere to confuse the pidgey as mudkip goes in for a final tackle (the bubbles act as mirrors and pidgey sees mudkips everywhere till it's to late)
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  azal852 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:20 pm

    Cris wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Cris wrote:*squirtle runs at the pidgey using tackle, then goes in his shell to do more damage. mudkip uses mudslap so pidgey cant see this*
    (pidgey isnt effected by mudslap but still cant see and ends up getting tacklede)
    pidgey must be confused and tired by now so squirtle uses bubble everywhere to confuse the pidgey as mudkip goes in for a final tackle (the bubbles act as mirrors and pidgey sees mudkips everywhere till it's to late)
    (pidgey ends up seeing alot of mudkips going at him so he tries to attack every one of them and he ends up getting tackled and faints)you win this battle

    Cris
    Admin

    Posts : 12
    Points : 31
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Training

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Cris on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 pm

    azal852 wrote:
    Cris wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Cris wrote:*squirtle runs at the pidgey using tackle, then goes in his shell to do more damage. mudkip uses mudslap so pidgey cant see this*
    (pidgey isnt effected by mudslap but still cant see and ends up getting tacklede)
    pidgey must be confused and tired by now so squirtle uses bubble everywhere to confuse the pidgey as mudkip goes in for a final tackle (the bubbles act as mirrors and pidgey sees mudkips everywhere till it's to late)
    (pidgey ends up seeing alot of mudkips going at him so he tries to attack every one of them and he ends up getting tackled and faints)you win this battle
    *mudkip and squirtle are now lv 9! Trainer Cris gained 150 pokepoints!*

    Sponsored content

    Re: Pkmn Master vs. Anyone

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 pm