Pokemon Plato

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Plato

welcome pokemon fans to the new version of pokemon: pokemon plato! In this new game that is currently only in forum mode (working on making a mmrpg version)you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many orginazation

2 posters

Pokemon Moves

Pool88888
    Pool88888

Pokemon Moves Empty Pokemon Moves

Post  Pool88888 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 pm

I believe we should have to get to the certain level to gain a move again. I am used to using weak moves xD. And i want to feel like i actually deserve that move. And I am also thinking about adding abilities. Like Swift Swim: If it is raining, That pokemon has more agility and can dodge moves better. I could make a database of them too. And I feel that beeting a gym leader should gain all your pokemon(PC and all) +2 levels for struting your stuff. I also want to bring up the TM system. I think each pokemon should be allowed two TMs. Then after that, no more TMs can be used on that pokemon.

Pokemon Moves Empty Re: Pokemon Moves

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Pool88888 wrote:I believe we should have to get to the certain level to gain a move again. I am used to using weak moves xD. And i want to feel like i actually deserve that move. And I am also thinking about adding abilities. Like Swift Swim: If it is raining, That pokemon has more agility and can dodge moves better. I could make a database of them too. And I feel that beeting a gym leader should gain all your pokemon(PC and all) +2 levels for struting your stuff. I also want to bring up the TM system. I think each pokemon should be allowed two TMs. Then after that, no more TMs can be used on that pokemon.
    i agrree with all of this, you will be the one to help me with the pokemon battle system. however TM's will cost PP
    Pool88888
    Pool88888

Post  Pool88888 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Pkmn Master wrote:
    Pool88888 wrote:I believe we should have to get to the certain level to gain a move again. I am used to using weak moves xD. And i want to feel like i actually deserve that move. And I am also thinking about adding abilities. Like Swift Swim: If it is raining, That pokemon has more agility and can dodge moves better. I could make a database of them too. And I feel that beeting a gym leader should gain all your pokemon(PC and all) +2 levels for struting your stuff. I also want to bring up the TM system. I think each pokemon should be allowed two TMs. Then after that, no more TMs can be used on that pokemon.
    i agrree with all of this, you will be the one to help me with the pokemon battle system. however TM's will cost PP

Woah thanks, glad to be a great help. PP as in money or as in times you can use the move?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm

money, PP=pokepoints
    Pool88888
    Pool88888

Post  Pool88888 Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Pkmn Master wrote:money, PP=pokepoints

Gotcha.
    azal852
    azal852