Pokemon Plato

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon Plato

welcome pokemon fans to the new version of pokemon: pokemon plato! In this new game that is currently only in forum mode (working on making a mmrpg version)you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many orginazation

5 posters

Pallet Town Pokemon Grasslands

Bulbsaur
    Bulbsaur

Pallet Town Pokemon Grasslands - Page 2 Empty Re: Pallet Town Pokemon Grasslands

Post  Bulbsaur Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:09 pm

I look over towards another new boy who entered the forest. He asked " Who wishes to battle? " I laugh as I raise my hand.
    " Do you think you are good enough to beat Pikachu and I? " I questioned him.
    Susanoo1620
    Susanoo1620

Pallet Town Pokemon Grasslands - Page 2 Empty Re: Pallet Town Pokemon Grasslands

Post  Susanoo1620 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

*I stare at bulba who seems to be gloating when her pikachu is disobidiant..* bounce
    azal852
    azal852

Post  azal852 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Bulbsaur wrote:I look over towards another new boy who entered the forest. He asked " Who wishes to battle? " I laugh as I raise my hand.
    i do Twisted Evil go chimchar (chimchar comes out excited)this is my first battle but dont go easy

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Susanoo1620 wrote:Okay then. *I throw out my pokeball and Squirtle coms out ready to battle*
    *i throw the pokeball i have held, and a sceptile comes out* now, don't be so alarmed, this is a practice battle, after this i'll give you some items.
    Bulbsaur
    Bulbsaur

Post  Bulbsaur Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:15 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:I look over towards another new boy who entered the forest. He asked " Who wishes to battle? " I laugh as I raise my hand.
    i do Twisted Evil go chimchar (chimchar comes out excited)this is my first battle but dont go easy

" Pikachu, please obey this time! " I yelled as Pikachu came running from my side out onto the battle field.
    Pikachu glared at the chimchar.
    " Pika Pika PIKAA! "
    azal852
    azal852

Post  azal852 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

" Pikachu, please obey this time! " I yelled as Pikachu came running from my side out onto the battle field.
    " Pika Pika PIKAA! "
    chimchar scratch(chimchar obeys and attempts to scratch pikachu)
    Bulbsaur
    Bulbsaur

Post  Bulbsaur Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:19 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

" Pika Pika PIKAA! "
    chimchar scratch(chimchar obeys and attempts to scratch pikachu)

" Pikachu! Use Agility! "
    Pikachu obeyed and started to run, moving side to side at a fast pace, avoiding chimchars attack.
    " Now use Wuick Attack"
    After done with Agility Pikachu appeared behind Chimchar and attempted thundershock over to him.

" @__@ Thats not what I ask but I guess that works" I called out
    azal852
    azal852

Post  azal852 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 pm

(chimchar dodges and comes back to me)chimchar growl(chimchar growls)
    Susanoo1620
    Susanoo1620

Post  Susanoo1620 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Pkmn Master wrote:
    Susanoo1620 wrote:Okay then. *I throw out my pokeball and Squirtle coms out ready to battle*
    *i throw the pokeball i have held, and a sceptile comes out* now, don't be so alarmed, this is a practice battle, after this i'll give you some items.
    Ok, I'll go first. Squirtle! Use Witdraw!!! *squirtle goes into his shell to raise his defense* Now use rapid spin!!!!! *squirlte begins to spin rapidly flying at sceptile*

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 pm

*while squitle was in his shell, sceptile uses agility to raisee his speed. as squirtle flys at sceptile, he uses leaf blade, causing squitle to fly into a near by tree and loosing 5 hp out of 25 (if it hit)
    Bulbsaur
    Bulbsaur

Post  Bulbsaur Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:25 pm

" Pikachu! Try and bend down your ears to stop the sound from going in! " I called out.
    This time Pikachu did exactly that.
    azal852
    azal852

Post  azal852 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Bulbsaur wrote:" Pikachu! Try and bend down your ears to stop the sound from going in! " I called out.
    bad idea CHIMCHAR SCRATCH(chimchar sprints and quickly attempts to scratch)
    Susanoo1620
    Susanoo1620

Post  Susanoo1620 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Pkmn Master wrote:*while squitle was in his shell, sceptile uses agility to raisee his speed. as squirtle flys at sceptile, he uses leaf blade, causing squitle to fly into a near by tree and loosing 5 hp out of 25 (if it hit)
    I see that sceptile is using leaf blade to attempt to hit squirtle. Squirtle! Use the momentum of your spin and use Aqua tail!!!!! *squirlte pokes only his tail out using the spin form rapid spin in unison with aqua tail* This should cause Sceptile to go flying if it hits causing him to loose Hp.
    Bulbsaur
    Bulbsaur

Post  Bulbsaur Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:" Pikachu! Try and bend down your ears to stop the sound from going in! " I called out.

" Pikachu! Use your tail to spring your self in the air and dodge!"
    Pikachu did as I said.
    " Now use ThunderShock and spin at the same time! "
    Pikachu was up in the air as he spun making the thundershock go everywhere across the field.
    Susanoo1620
    Susanoo1620

Post  Susanoo1620 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

" Pikachu! Use your tail to spring your self in the air and dodge!"
    Pikachu did as I said.
    " Now use ThunderShock and spin at the same time! "
    Pikachu was up in the air as he spun making the thundershock go everywhere across the field.
    Copier....>_<

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm

wait wait, your squirtle is a lv 5 remember XD
    Susanoo1620
    Susanoo1620

Post  Susanoo1620 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Pkmn Master wrote:wait wait, your squirtle is a lv 5 remember XD
    Yea so is her pikachu but she is using agility.....*a lvl 34 move*
    Bulbsaur
    Bulbsaur

Post  Bulbsaur Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Susanoo1620 wrote:

I looked it up, I can use Agility
    Susanoo1620
    Susanoo1620

Post  Susanoo1620 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Bulbsaur wrote:
    Susanoo1620 wrote:

I looked it up, I can use Agility

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/025.shtml look that up its a lvl 34 move.....>_<
    Pool88888
    Pool88888

Post  Pool88888 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

(Oh man Im the only one without a battle xD.)

( Btw... My OOC goes in "( )" and my IC goes "Me: ......" xD)

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Susanoo1620 wrote:
    yes, ik but no more, guys only use moves in your range (basic lv 5 moves are scratch and growl)

anyways *sceptile jump over squirtle and flips, grabbing his shell as he does. he then puts him on the ground and sceptile retreats to his pokeball.* i see you have grasped the meaning of battleing...then here you go *i hand you a map*
    Susanoo1620
    Susanoo1620

Post  Susanoo1620 Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:36 pm

*takes map* Squirtle return! *squirtle goes into the pokeball* Thanks. Wait, I need pokeballs don't I?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Susanoo1620 wrote:*takes map* Squirtle return! *squirtle goes into the pokeball* Thanks. Wait, I need pokeballs don't I?
    yo get them at Oak's lab *goes to make the thread
    JordanAkira

Post  JordanAkira Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 pm

*I walk into the scene with my Eevee at my side*
    *I look down at Eevee with a smile* "Nice day isn't it, Eevee?" ^^
    *Eevee looks up at me and nods with a smile*
    *We look over and see everyone*
    O.O' "Hello there.." ^^' *I give a little wave to everyone* "Are we training?.." *I look down at Eevee with a grin* "We could use some training, couldn't we buddy?"
    *Eevee nods at me and looks over at everyone else*
    *I put my hands on my hips and grin* "Me and Eevee haven't had a match yet.. Anyone up for a quick match?"
    Bulbsaur
    Bulbsaur

Post  Bulbsaur Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 pm

JordanAkira wrote:*I walk into the scene with my Eevee at my side*
    *I look down at Eevee with a smile* "Nice day isn't it, Eevee?" ^^
    *Eevee looks up at me and nods with a smile*
    *We look over and see everyone*
    O.O' "Hello there.." ^^' *I give a little wave to everyone* "Are we training?.." *I look down at Eevee with a grin* "We could use some training, couldn't we buddy?"
    *Eevee nods at me and looks over at everyone else*
    *I put my hands on my hips and grin* "Me and Eevee haven't had a match yet.. Anyone up for a quick match?"
    Read what I posted in joining. Your character is not approved so you can't RP. And you cant have an eevee

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 am