Pokemon Plato

welcome pokemon fans to the new version of pokemon: pokemon plato! In this new game that is currently only in forum mode (working on making a mmrpg version)you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many orginazation


    Team Aqua HQ

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Guest on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:49 pm

    For all water pokemon lovers, this is your place to be. Help us expand the sea into the world of Plato!

    Leader: pkmn master
    co-leader: sasunoo


    Last edited by Pkmn Master on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 am

    Is this a bad group?
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:53 am

    Bulbsaur wrote:Is this a bad group?
    in the games it is
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 am

    I mean here? xD

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 am

    Yes, playing as the bad guys is fun (and we need some so that we can have Aqua vs. Silver team battles)
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:24 am

    Pkmn Master wrote:Yes, playing as the bad guys is fun (and we need some so that we can have Aqua vs. Silver team battles)
    wait it should be aqua vs. HG since you catch kyogre in HG

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:26 am

    There is only one member in HG, tomorrow I'm making it where there is only team aqua and HG
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:28 am

    Pkmn Master wrote:There is only one member in HG, tomorrow I'm making it where there is only team aqua and HG
    Why only heart gold? I mean Soul silver has more members

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 am

    Because I'm da admin and I can eit these things Very Happy
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 am

    Bulbsaur wrote:
    Pkmn Master wrote:There is only one member in HG, tomorrow I'm making it where there is only team aqua and HG
    Why only heart gold? I mean Soul silver has more members
    true(i shoulda got a soulsilver copy of the games)
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:34 am

    Pkmn Master wrote:Because I'm da admin and I can eit these things Very Happy
    Thats not fair. I dont want to be in either then..
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 am

    Bulbsaur wrote:
    Pkmn Master wrote:Because I'm da admin and I can eit these things Very Happy
    Thats not fair. I dont want to be in either then..
    ........ so um who wants SS still on here(raises hand)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 am

    My vote counts as 999999999999999 while urs 1

    I'm going to make the combined with cooler, better names
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:41 am

    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    Pkmn Master wrote:Because I'm da admin and I can eit these things Very Happy
    Thats not fair. I dont want to be in either then..
    ........ so um who wants SS still on here(raises hand)
    ( Raises hand)
    If you are the admin you would listen to the members and see what they want to do.
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:42 am

    Pkmn Master wrote:My vote counts as 999999999999999 while urs 1

    I'm going to make the combined with cooler, better names
    ???? um i thought we were 2 and who else voted here
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:51 am

    Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:52 am

    Bulbsaur wrote:Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    meh neither am i
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:53 am

    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    meh neither am i
    I ment I am
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:55 am

    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    meh neither am i
    I ment I am
    affraid
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:57 am

    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    meh neither am i
    I ment I am
    affraid
    Sniff.. he said I can;t
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:59 am

    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    meh neither am i
    I ment I am
    affraid
    Sniff.. he said I can;t
    OOC:(im becoming more and more like taker)
    wait my groups being run by a criminal affraid
    avatar
    Bulbsaur

    Posts : 186
    Points : 219
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 20
    Location : Traveling, catching, and training.

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Bulbsaur on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:00 am

    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    meh neither am i
    I ment I am
    affraid
    Sniff.. he said I can;t
    OOC:(im becoming more and more like taker)
    wait my groups being run by a criminal affraid
    Wanna join the Soul Silver Org?
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:04 am

    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Bulbsaur wrote:Sniff.. sorry Azal I am not an Aqua MEmber
    meh neither am i
    I ment I am
    affraid
    Sniff.. he said I can;t
    OOC:(im becoming more and more like taker)
    wait my groups being run by a criminal affraid
    Wanna join the Soul Silver Org?
    and abandon co-leadership im joinin wit de bad guys iv been given so much power hehehe Twisted Evil

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Guest on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 am

    Wait so azal is joining us?
    avatar
    azal852
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 147
    Points : 172
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Location : depends

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  azal852 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:08 am

    Pkmn Master wrote:Wait so azal is joining us?
    im kinda already joined since your leader of HG if not im stayin there idk as long as i get some sort of leadership

    Sponsored content

    Re: Team Aqua HQ

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 pm